You are here : Home > Company > History
- 1982: Isothermic Doors and Windows begins with the hiring of three employees.
- 1983: Isothermic Doors and Windows doubles her sales figures; Mr. Fortier enlarges his premises and sets up a building for the offices.
- 1988: Newly incorporated, Isothermic Doors and Windows Inc. counts over 20 employees. Mr. Marc Sylvain comes in as the new plant director, and has a direct influence on the growth of the production operations.
- 1990: Isothermic Doors and Windows Inc. produces PVC casement windows for the first time.
- 1998: Isothermic Doors and Windows Inc. innovates with her new hybrid casement windows, of the Synergie series. This novelty provides the enterprise with a first prize from the Olympiades Industrielles de la région de l'Amiante.
- 2000: Isothermic Doors and Windows Inc. wins the Enterprise of the Year title at the Olympiades Industrielles de la région de l'Amiante.
- 2001: The Canadian Chamber of Commerce grants to Isothermic Doors and Windows Inc. the SMB industry award as a model of determination and persistence.
- 2004: Isothermic Doors and Windows Inc. introduces its Centenaire window series, a hybrid product composed of aluminum, PVC and wood varieties such as pine, oak and other high-density woods.
- 2007: Isothermic Doors & Windows Inc. celebrates her 26th year of incorporation, is determined to move on and to be recognised as one of the leaders of the door and window industry in Quebec.
- 2008: Isothermic Doors & Windows Inc. is the winner of the Zenith prize, as Manufacturer of the Year, in the 20+ employees category.
- 2009: Completion of the plant expansion project in order to meet with the increase in demand for Isothermic's products.
- 2011: Creation of a commercial line of hybrid products especially meant for important projects, such as OMH's or other types of building that provide multiple luxury condo units, such as L'Étoile and Humania located in Quebec city.
- 2012: Creation of the "Le Fenêtrier" network including the participation of some of our highly rated distributors who have the capacity to offer a turnkey project to their clients, from measurements taken at home to the final stages of window installation.
370, chemin Mont-Granit Ouest
Thetford Mines, Québec, Canada
Phone : 418 338-4628
Fax : 418 338-0347
Toll free : 1 800 905-5234
RBQ Licence : 8102-0000-00
Printed on : April 24, 2017